Formerly a private residence, University Club of Phoenix has maintained the beauty of a vintage 1920′s home, while adapting the structure to meet the changing needs of our members and guests. The University Club exists in unique harmony with its surroundings, providing state-of-the-art amenities amidst the grandness of luxury living from an earlier era.
Our venue is both a beautiful and convenient setting for all varieties of catered events or special private functions. The club is available for breakfast meetings, luncheon programs, private dinners, weddings, seminars and even holiday parties.
The Purpose of the University Club shall be (a) to attract members who contribute to the growth and vitality of our community; (b) to provide dining facilities and permanent premises for social networking among its members; and (c) to encourage educational, business and cultural activities through the use of the Club’s facilities by members and
non-members for meetings and forums.
University Club of Phoenix Foundation
The University Club of Phoenix Foundation, in alignment with our mission statement, provides a young artist scholarship program. The purpose of the scholarship program is to encourage the pursuit of arts education and provides a showcase for their work to further their career. If you would like to donate to the Foundation, please contact Jan F. Haase at (602) 254-5408.
To learn more about Weddings click here
To learn more about our Art Exhibits click here
To learn more about upcoming Club Events click here
To learn more about our Menu’s click here
To learn more about our Back Story click here
Featured Wedding Package
Summer Wedding Package
June, July, and August
$2,500 For 50 people
This package includes:
- 2 Hors D’oeuvres from our Special Hors D’oeuvres Menu
- Fresh Garden Salad: With fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and house vinaigrette dressing
- Fresh Seasonal Accompaniments
Choice of two Entrees:
Chicken Parmesan: Sautéed Chicken Breast served with marinara sauce and topped with parmesan
Pork Tenderloin: Roasted and sliced thin with pineapple, Mango and Chipotle chutney
Herb Crusted Fresh Salmon: Baked & accompanied with fresh dill butter
Also included: Wedding Cake, Champagne Toast, All linens, Tables, Chairs, Flatware, Glassware, and Small Dance Floor.
**20% Service Charge and 8.3% Sales Tax Included
Site Fee Waived
Call (602) 254-5408 today to make your reservation.
The University of Washington, D.C.
The University Club is the perfect meeting spot for members, the ideal location for business and social entertaining and a convenient base for out-of-towners.
Voted one of the top twenty distinguished City Clubs in America, The University Club of Washington, D.C. has established itself as a city club destination of choice. The hallmarks of our Club are, as they have always been, elegance and tradition, health and sociability, and a celebration of intellectual pursuits. The University Club’s motto remains today what is was in 1904: “Enter all ye who have a degree of good fellowship and learning”.
- Conveniently situated in an enclave of cultural, scientific, and diplomatic institutions a few blocks north of the White House
- 180 Reciprocal Clubs around the world
- World-class cuisine
- Contemporary American cuisine in the elegant William Howard Taft Room with live weekend musical entertainment
- Miss Laurence Room for semi-private dining
- Helen’s Cocktail Lounge with nightly complimentary tasting of international cheeses
- Pershing Grille – traditional American cuisine in a classic Club setting
- Lively Founders Pub with pool table, popcorn machine and 3 large television screens
- Sports Lounge for casual dining
- 57 well-appointed overnight accommodations
- Valet Parking
- Keefer-Memorial Library- reading room and wireless internet use
- 24-hour Business Center
- Superior recreational facilities with a 3,000 square foot fitness center and 4personal trainers
- 2 International Squash Courts with 3 Squash Professionals
- Exercise Studio offering Pilates, yoga & spinning classes, among others
- Olympic sized indoor pool
- Sage Day Spa – full service spa with an array of treatments
- Locker and Laundry Service
- Extensive meeting and private event/catering venues for up for 275 guests
- In-house barber
- Intellectually lively and exceptionally welcoming environment
- Premier international and diplomatic club in Washington D.C., where life long friends are routinely made with those serving in the diplomatic community
- Diverse Clubs-Within-The-Club programs
- Holiday and family activities
- University Club Foundation – supporting the Club Library, employee scholarships, arts acquisitions and community outreach programs
For More Information please visit the website at http://www.universityclubdc.com/
This Old House
We are putting together a book about the history of the University Club of Phoenix. Should you have any old photos, articles or fond memories, please forward them to us. We want to preserve the Club’s rich heritage. Contact us by either calling Jan Haase at 602-254-5408, Fax: 602-254-6186 or email: email@example.com
. We look forward to hearing from you.